More from Top Gear
Best of TopGear
- Koenigsegg Regera is 1800bhp of mad
- Petrol-electric, single-speed hypercar hits Geneva. 93-155mph? 3.2 secs. Jeez
- Honda Civic Type R: new 'Ring king
- UPDATED: we speak to the Civic Type-R's development chief as it grabs Nordschleife honours
- This is Aston's shock SUV concept
- All-electric DBX crossover previews Aston's 4x4 of the future. What do you think?
- Meet Bentley’s ‘Speed 6’ two-seater
- Stocky sports car design study shows Bentley’s vision for a Ferrari F12 rival. Should they build it?
- One-track mind: Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- UPDATED: TG speaks to the man behind the 493bhp monster-winged, track-ready 911