Clarkson tests the Aston Martin V12 Vantage (series 13, episode 7)
Possibly the most moving piece of film since the end of Blackadder Goes Forth – Jeremy bids a sorry farewell to the supercar as we know it
More videos in these categories: Tests
- Clarkson tests the new Audi R8 V10 part 2 (series 14, episode 2) 2,758 views Part II: Jeremy takes to the track in Audi’s ultimate supercar, the 518bhp R8 V10. It is simply… too good?
- Clarkson tests the Vauxhall Signum (series 2, episode 9) 1,425 views Jeremy climbs into the back seat to drive the Vauxhall Signum. Yes, back seat
- Clarkson vs Koenigsegg CC8S (series 2, episode 7) 12,783 views Clarkson finds out how fast the mental Koenigsegg CC8 can go on the track
- Clarkson vs Noble M600 (series 14, episode 5) 1,433 views It's built by some blokes in a Leicestershire shed. It has a Volvo engine. And it's entirely awesome. JC thrashes the no-holds-barred new Noble...
- Clarkson’s plan to save the planet (series 13, episode 5) 627 views Jeremy Clarkson has found a way to literally save the enture planet. No, really
- Das neue Caterham? 807 views Richard compares the Caterham R500 against the £250k Veritas-thing
- EV day trip, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 6) 2,935 views Jeremy and James strike out for the coast in electric cars. There’s just one problem. Well, two, actually…
- EV day trip, part 2 (Series 17, Episode 6) 1,649 views After a spot of fishing and tattooing, Jeremy and James set off to finish their journey.
- Ferrari FF and Bentley Continental V8 (series 18, episode 4) 2,287 views The Ferrari FF and Bentley Continental V8 are put through their paces at a unique test track on the edge of the Arctic Circle.