Clarkson tests the Aston Martin V12 Vantage (series 13, episode 7)
Possibly the most moving piece of film since the end of Blackadder Goes Forth – Jeremy bids a sorry farewell to the supercar as we know it
More videos in these categories: Tests
- Hammond drives the Pagani Huayra (Series 19, Episode 1) 102,216 views Another work of art from Horacio Pagani's workshop heads to our track in the hands of Richard
- Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3) 60,218 views The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
- James drives the Bugatti Veyron SS part 1 (series 15, episode 5) 56,046 views Captain Slow straps himself into the ultimate version of the Bugatti Veyron: the 1,183bhp SuperSport (part 1)
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 33,636 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.
- Jeremy and a Evo VII vs the army part 1 (series 13, episode 4) 27,422 views Jeremy Clarkson races a 500bhp Mitsubishi Evo VII against the army: Part One
- Behind the scenes with Lewis Hamilton (Series 19, episode 4) 16,819 views More from the 2008 Formula One world champion as he flies around our track...
- The hottest of hot hatch tests, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 2) 9,715 views Richard, James and Jeremy find a little principality called Monaco, and there’s a little event brewing…
- TG drives the Citroen Survolt 8,600 views Piers Ward straps himself into Citroen’s bonkers-looking electric supercar concept for a quick spin…
- Jeremy drives a Reliant Robin (series 15, episode 1) 8,175 views Jeremy undertakes an epic journey in TG’s favourite three-wheeled menace. Warning: contains many crashes