Jeremy drives the Renault Twingo part 1 (series 14, episode 4)
Jeremy road-tests the dinky little Renault Twingo in Belfast...with a bad dose of Man-Flu.
More videos in these categories: Tests
- The boys celebrate Lancia part 1 (series 14, episode 3) 1,764 views Part I: Jeremy and Richard drive a host of legendary Lancias in a bid to explain TG's enduring Italian love affair...
- James tests the BMW 760 and Merc S63 part 1 (series 14, episode 1) 1,558 views Part I: James May twin-tests the BMW 760 and Mercedes S63 hyper-limos, with a little help from the Stig
- James drives the Vauxhall Insignia part 1 (series 14, episode 7) 1,184 views James thrashes Vauxhall’s new turbo nutter, accompanied by Margaret Calvert, the designer of Britain's road signs.
- The boys’ Romanian road trip part 1 (series 14, episode 1) 4,894 views Jeremy, Richard and James head off to Romania in an epic road trip...with the help of an Aston Martin, a Ferrari and a Lamborghini...
- May’s homemade caravan airship part 1 (series 14, episode 3) 2,122 views Part I: James demonstrates a new method to removing caravans from the road. It involves lots of propane and much danger.
- Clarkson tests the BMW X6 part 1 (series 14, episode 7) 1,114 views Jeremy blows TopGear's entire budget on a thorough, round-the-world review of BMW's SUV-coupe-thing. And still can't fathom it
- Jeremy tests three sports SUVs part 1 (series 14, episode 4) 3,331 views Part 1: Jeremy tests the BMW X5M, Audi Q7 V12 and supercharged Range Rover V8. Which one is the least pointless?
- The boys’ electric car challenge part 1 (series 14, episode 2) 4,090 views The trio build 'Geoff' - an eco-car to rival the G Wiz, using a milk float, some cutters and an old TVR. How hard can it be?
- The boys’ art car challenge part 1 (series 14, episode 5) 1,209 views The TG trio try to make some art happen in the north...where James gets very much on fire and Jeremy gets hit in the plums.