Jeremy tests three sports SUVs part 1 (series 14, episode 4)
Part 1: Jeremy tests the BMW X5M, Audi Q7 V12 and supercharged Range Rover V8. Which one is the least pointless?
More videos in these categories: Tests
- Clarkson and the DIY Lancia Stratos (series 14, episode 3) 126 views An immaculate Italian supercar legend for just £13,000? Sounds to good to be true, doesn't it? Jeremy investigates.
- Clarkson vs Noble M600 (series 14, episode 5) 206 views It's built by some blokes in a Leicestershire shed. It has a Volvo engine. And it's entirely awesome. JC thrashes the no-holds-barred new Noble...
- Jeremy drives the Renault Twingo part 1 (series 14, episode 4) 81 views Jeremy road-tests the dinky little Renault Twingo in Belfast...with a bad dose of Man-Flu.
- Clarkson tests the new Audi R8 V10 part 1 (series 14, episode 2) 134 views Part I: Jeremy takes to the track in Audi’s ultimate supercar, the 518bhp R8 V10. It is simply… too good?
- Hammond tests the Lexus LFA part 1 (series 14, episode 7) 130 views Richard heads to the track in the deranged V10 supercar from Japan's foremost purveyors of golf-club hybrids. Spaceships occur.