EV day trip, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 6)
Jeremy and James strike out for the coast in electric cars. There’s just one problem. Well, two, actually…
More videos in these categories: Tests
- Range Rover Evoque, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 3) 2,996 views James sets forth into the balmy plains of California’s Death Valley with Range Rover’s new baby SUV.
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 38,560 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.
- Aston Martin Virage test (Series 17, Episode 2) 6,605 views James tries out Aston Martin’s Virage.
- Sir Bob Geldof (Series 17, Episode 5) 648 views He might be a Noble Peace prize nominee, but Sir Bob is (whisper it) not the best driver…
- Ross Noble is our star in the reasonably priced car, behind-the-scenes (series 17, episode 2) 290 views He told us about boxes. He went backwards. And he had a quite scary moment on the grass…
- Mini vs sledder, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 3,456 views James takes on Olympian Amy Williams in the new Mini rally car.
- Soldiers to Dakar, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 6) 777 views Richard checks out an unusual motorsport event, where injured soldiers repair both off-roaders and battered lives.
- Lamborghini Aventador (Series 17, Episode 6) 17,838 views Finally, the mighty Aventador hits the Top Gear test track, and Richard is only too happy to help.
- Demolition crew, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 5) 4,036 views Our fearless trio take off for Europe to practice demolition techniques. Luckily no one was home.