Kia Cee’d car rugby part one (Series 19, episode 4)
As part of its consumer-friendly test, the lads take to Twickenham stadium to play a game of rugby. Using Kia Cee'ds. And Kia Sportages.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Lexus LFA, Aston Martin Vanquish and SRT Viper American road trip part one (Series 19, episode 2) 135,549 views The boys meet in the desert of Nevada, argue over each other's cars, then begin their epic trip across America's east. Ending at the Mexican border…
- Top Gear Africa special part one (Series 19, episode 6) 801,549 views The boys are back! In Africa! Tasked with buying wagons on a budget, they meet in a small village in rural Uganda to reveal each other's rides.
- Astra VXR, Ford Focus ST and Renaultsport Megane part one (Series 19, episode 4) 10,524 views Jeremy drives the new Vauxhall Astra VXR - and puts it up against the established hot hatch kings, the Renault Megane and Ford Focus ST. Stig assists.
- Jeremy builds the ultimate city car part one (Series 19, Episode 1) 7,347 views Jeremy drives his P45 through the busy streets of London, then into a shopping centre. Then a library. And to the theatre.
- Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part two (Series 19, episode 3) 5,461 views The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
- Richard reviews the Mexican Mastretta MXT (Series 19, episode 4) 7,714 views Richard journeys to Mexico - a land of potential Top Gear unfans - to test its first local sportscar, the Mastretta.
- Jeremy reviews the Toyota GT86 (Series 19, episode 3) 27,254 views Jezza tests Toyota's new rear-wheel-drive sportscar - and its BRZ twin. By drifting them. Lots. Then Stig has a go.
- The ultimate Kia Cee'd review (Series 19, episode 4) 6,394 views Clarkson tests the new Kia Cee'd using explosions, Matt LeBlanc, Eric Clapton, Bruce Willi
- Hammond drives the Pagani Huayra (Series 19, Episode 1) 110,175 views Another work of art from Horacio Pagani's workshop heads to our track in the hands of Richard