Jeremy asks which manufacturer has made the most great cars (series 14, episode 3)
Which car manufacturer has made the most great cars? JC needs your help
More videos in these categories: Out takes
- Top Gear Africa special part one (Series 19, episode 6) 806,795 views The boys are back! In Africa! Tasked with buying wagons on a budget, they meet in a small village in rural Uganda to reveal each other's rides.
- Top Gear's HoverVan pt 1 (series 20, episode 4) 327,089 views Top Gear's HoverVan pt 1 (series 20, episode 4)
- Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3) 175,890 views The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
- Lexus LFA, Aston Martin Vanquish and SRT Viper American road trip part one (Series 19, episode 2) 136,754 views The boys meet in the desert of Nevada, argue over each other's cars, then begin their epic trip across America's east. Ending at the Mexican border…
- Hammond drives the Pagani Huayra (Series 19, Episode 1) 110,675 views Another work of art from Horacio Pagani's workshop heads to our track in the hands of Richard
- James drives the Bugatti Veyron SS part 1 (series 15, episode 5) 73,197 views Captain Slow straps himself into the ultimate version of the Bugatti Veyron: the 1,183bhp SuperSport (part 1)
- TG drives the Citroen Survolt 51,938 views Piers Ward straps himself into Citroen’s bonkers-looking electric supercar concept for a quick spin…
- The ultimate old people's car part one (Series 19, episode 5) 39,856 views Can the presenters displace the Peugeot as the geriatrics' car of choice? Only one way to find out...
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 39,717 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.