James drives the Bugatti Veyron SS part 1 (series 15, episode 5)
Captain Slow straps himself into the ultimate version of the Bugatti Veyron: the 1,183bhp SuperSport (part 1)
More videos in these categories: Tests
- James drives a Porsche 911 Sport Classic and Boxster Spyder (series 15, episode 2) 782 views May tests the 911 Sport Classic and Boxster Spyder
- Behind the scenes: James tries an American and British motor home (series 15, episode 4) 761 views May points out the differences between the US and the UK through the medium of petrol-powered accommodation.
- The boys try to escape from Berlin (TopGear.com exclusive) 8,409 views Today on TopGear.com, the “missing ten minutes” from Sunday’s Germany trip. Who will make it to Poland?
- Outtake from the boys' Bentley SS lap (series 15, episode 1) 677 views The fastest Bentley ever – the Continental Supersports – gets put through its paces on our track. Warning: contains vuvuzelas…
- Behind the scenes: Jeremy nearly misses the start of filming (series 15, episode 4) 1,460 views A frantic week for Jezza as he tries – and almost fails – to get back from South Africa on time.
- James drives a Toyota Hilux on a volcano (series 15, episode 1) 2,335 views May drives a modified Hilux to the rim of that unspellable Icelandic volcano that subsequently shut down Europe’s airspace
- The boys go racing in motorhomes part 1 (series 15, episode 4) 4,673 views The boys build their own motorhomes based on some normal cars they’d bought for not very much cash (part 1)
- Behind the scenes: Rupert Grint (series 15, episode 3) 309 views Rich, famous, ginger. More from Harry Potter’s Rupert Grint, a man who has actually snogged Emma Watson
- British sports cars challenge part 1 (series 15, episode 6) 6,090 views The boys try to prove that old British roadsters never deserved to be killed off by the hot hatch