The boys buy used convertible four-seaters, part 1 (series 16, episode 4)
James, Richard and Jeremy buy four-seat ragtops. And they’re all BMW 325i E30s. And a bit disgusting.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Top Gear Africa special part one (Series 19, episode 6) 804,767 views The boys are back! In Africa! Tasked with buying wagons on a budget, they meet in a small village in rural Uganda to reveal each other's rides.
- Top Gear's HoverVan pt 1 (series 20, episode 4) 300,495 views Top Gear's HoverVan pt 1 (series 20, episode 4)
- Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3) 175,683 views The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
- Lexus LFA, Aston Martin Vanquish and SRT Viper American road trip part one (Series 19, episode 2) 136,252 views The boys meet in the desert of Nevada, argue over each other's cars, then begin their epic trip across America's east. Ending at the Mexican border…
- Hammond drives the Pagani Huayra (Series 19, Episode 1) 110,460 views Another work of art from Horacio Pagani's workshop heads to our track in the hands of Richard
- James drives the Bugatti Veyron SS part 1 (series 15, episode 5) 72,789 views Captain Slow straps himself into the ultimate version of the Bugatti Veyron: the 1,183bhp SuperSport (part 1)
- TG drives the Citroen Survolt 48,200 views Piers Ward straps himself into Citroen’s bonkers-looking electric supercar concept for a quick spin…
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 39,568 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.
- The ultimate old people's car part one (Series 19, episode 5) 38,781 views Can the presenters displace the Peugeot as the geriatrics' car of choice? Only one way to find out...