Black Stig meets his end on HMS Invincible (series 3, episode 1)
Old Stig drives off the end of HMS Invincible in an XJS. Never to be seen again
More videos in these categories: The Stig
- The boys find the world’s best driving road (series 10, episode 1) 385 views We search for the best driving road - with Lambo, Porsche and Aston Martin
- Jeremy tests three sports SUVs part 2 (series 14, episode 4) 378 views Part 2: Jeremy tests the BMW X5M, Audi Q7 V12 and supercharged Range Rover V8. Which one is the least pointless?
- Clarkson tests the Ferrari 599 GTO, part 1 (series 16, episode 2) 376 views Does the most powerful Ferrari road car deserve its GTO moniker? Clarkson’s not so sure.
- James defends his “fast cupping” action on Jeremy (TopGear.com exclusive) 371 views Did James hit Jeremy in the, er, gentleman’s region, or was it simply a ‘fast cup’?
- Jeremy drives a Reliant Robin (series 15, episode 1) 364 views Jeremy undertakes an epic journey in TG’s favourite three-wheeled menace. Warning: contains many crashes
- Highlights from the boys’ Bolivian challenge (series 14, episode 6) 359 views Watch highlights of the TG boys Bolivian challenge.
- Behind the scenes with Matt LeBlanc (series 18, episode 2) 356 views Matt LeBlanc drives our reasonably priced car.
- The boys drive across southern America (series 9, episode 3) 349 views Jeremy, Richard and James go on a big road trip across southern USA
- Jeremy and James test a Mercedes 600 and Rolls-Royce Corniche part 1 (series 11, episode 5) 339 views Jeremy pits his 1963 Grosser Mercedes against James’s 1972 Rolls-Royce Corniche