Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Hospital news 264 views Outtake: A load more sickly news they couldn’t show you on Sunday night
- Iron curtain 78 views The bits from the Communist cars film that didn’t make the final telly edit
- Jake Humphrey on the 2011 British GP, behind-the-scenes (series 17, episode 3) 20 views While Sebastian was ragging our Liana, BBC Sport's Jake Humphrey had a chat to TopGear.com
- James and Jeremy introduce series 18 of Top Gear! (series 18, episode 1) 121 views Frankly, no one thought we’d be going this long, least of all us. But somehow we are...
- James and Maddie get lost in Palma (TopGear.com exclusive) 94 views James and Maddie get lost in Palma – bit of confusion over the map-reading, apparently...
- James and Richard in a Blower Bentley tribute (series 18, episode 6) 86 views James shows you around a tribute to his old-school hero – hand built by men in sheds.
- James and the Interceptor film, behind-the-scenes (series 17, episode 5) 82 views Here’s James reminiscing on how glorious the 1970s were for the May household.
- James defends his “fast cupping” action on Jeremy (TopGear.com exclusive) 1,578 views Did James hit Jeremy in the, er, gentleman’s region, or was it simply a ‘fast cup’?
- James drives a Toyota Hilux on a volcano (series 15, episode 1) 122 views Watch James cooking a delicious meal using the heat of the Icelandic volcano alone