Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Clarkson tests the Vauxhall Signum (series 2, episode 9) 244 views Jeremy climbs into the back seat to drive the Vauxhall Signum. Yes, back seat
- Clarkson vs Brabus S Biturbo Roadster (series 9, episode 4) 228 views Clarkson reviews the Brabus S Biturbo Roadster - sounds like a car he'd like
- Clarkson vs Koenigsegg CC8S (series 2, episode 7) 682 views Clarkson finds out how fast the mental Koenigsegg CC8 can go on the track
- Clarkson vs Noble M600 (series 14, episode 5) 425 views It's built by some blokes in a Leicestershire shed. It has a Volvo engine. And it's entirely awesome. JC thrashes the no-holds-barred new Noble...
- Clarkson’s plan to save the planet (series 13, episode 5) 122 views Jeremy Clarkson has found a way to literally save the enture planet. No, really
- Das neue Caterham? 154 views Richard compares the Caterham R500 against the £250k Veritas-thing
- EV day trip, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 6) 519 views Jeremy and James strike out for the coast in electric cars. There’s just one problem. Well, two, actually…
- EV day trip, part 2 (Series 17, Episode 6) 194 views After a spot of fishing and tattooing, Jeremy and James set off to finish their journey.
- Ferrari FF and Bentley Continental V8 (series 18, episode 4) 397 views The Ferrari FF and Bentley Continental V8 are put through their paces at a unique test track on the edge of the Arctic Circle.