Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- James and Richard go camping in convertibles (series 2, episode 8) 7,039 views James and Richard take a bunch of cabriolets to the Lake District. It rains
- The boys' Alfa challenge part 1 (series 11, episode 3) 5,903 views The boys prove old Alfas are petrolheads' cars by buying sub-£1,000 rustbuckets
- Rallycross, part 1 (series 18, episode 7) 5,413 views JC, Hammond and May set out to discover if you can go motor racing for less than it costs to play golf.
- The boys’ budget supercar challenge part 1 (series 7, episode 4) 5,274 views Richard, Jeremy and James buy sub-£10k supercars and do some challenges
- Welcome to Series 19 of Top Gear! 4,632 views Here's just a glimpse of what you can expect...
- Top Gear Africa special part one (Series 19, episode 6) 4,596 views The boys are back! In Africa! Tasked with buying wagons on a budget, they meet in a small village in rural Uganda to reveal each other's rides.
- Clarkson tests the Aston Martin V12 Vantage (series 13, episode 7) 4,518 views Possibly the most moving piece of film since the end of Blackadder Goes Forth – Jeremy bids a sorry farewell to the supercar as we know it
- The ultimate old people's car part one (Series 19, episode 5) 4,371 views Can the presenters displace the Peugeot as the geriatrics' car of choice? Only one way to find out...
- Buying new or used, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 3) 4,034 views Surely it’s better to buy second-hand than to buy Britain’s cheapest new car? Richard and Jeremy certainly think so…