Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- British sports cars challenge part 1 (series 15, episode 6) 3,946 views The boys try to prove that old British roadsters never deserved to be killed off by the hot hatch
- Clarkson drives Volkswagen's Golf GTI W12 concept (series 10, episode 1) 3,526 views Clarkson takes a drive in Volkswagen's awesome Golf GTI W12 concept
- Supercar shootout, part 1 (series 18, episode 1) 3,494 views Their trip starts at the incredible Nardo test track, a facility so massive it is visible from space…
- The boys ride across Vietnam part 1 (series 12, episode 8) 3,302 views The boys buy new suits, James gets a porcelain present and Richard ends up pink
- China's car industry part 1 (series 18, episode 2) 3,068 views Clarkson and May travel to Beijing for a look at China's car industry and a violent encounter with The Stig's Chinese cousin.
- The boys buy used convertible four-seaters, part 1 (series 16, episode 4) 2,914 views James, Richard and Jeremy buy four-seat ragtops. And they’re all BMW 325i E30s. And a bit disgusting.
- The boys build police cars for £1000 (series 11, episode 1) 2,837 views Jeremy, James and Richard try to build a better police car for just £1,500
- Jeremy drives the Tesla Roadster (series 12, episode 7) 2,827 views LEGAL NOTICE: This programme is now the subject of legal proceedings for defamation and malicious falsehood brought by Tesla Motors Ltd and Tesla Motors Inc against the BBC.
- Clarkson and BMW M cars on the Isle of Man part 2 (series 3, episode 2) 2,809 views JC takes the BMW M3 CSL to the Isle of Man, along with the M1, M3 and M5