Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Jeremy races a Bugatti Veyron against Richard and James in a plane (episode 7, series 5) 2,353 views Jeremy and the Bugatti Veyron race James, Richard and a plane across Europe
- The boys find the perfect car for a 17-year-old-driver part 1 (series 13, episode 2) 2,345 views Richard, Jeremy and James find the perfect car for the 17-year-old driver: Part One
- Jeremy tries to destroy a Toyota Hilux part 1 (series 3, episode 5) 2,316 views Clarkson fails to destroy a Toyota Hilux. Even with added fire
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 2 (Series 17, Episode 1) 2,296 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.
- Kia Cee’d car rugby part one (Series 19, episode 4) 2,251 views As part of its consumer-friendly test, the lads take to Twickenham stadium to play a game of rugby. Using Kia Cee'ds. And Kia Sportages.
- Video: how we crashed a 370Z 2,235 views TG staffer tries to inject a bit of testosterone into the Nissan at Sport Maxx race series, ends up embedded in tyre wall
- Jeremy asks which manufacturer has made the most great cars (series 14, episode 3) 2,212 views Which car manufacturer has made the most great cars? JC needs your help
- Jeremy drives the BMW M3 Competition and Audi RS 5 part 1 (series 16, episode 5) 2,191 views £58,000 for a £55,000 M3 with a little button that makes it worse. And funny paint. RS5 isn’t much better…
- The boys try to make an Avantime faster than an Evo part 1 (series 12, episode 3) 2,143 views Can you make a family car quicker than an Evo with just a few homemade mods?