Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Range Rover Evoque, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 3) 553 views James sets forth into the balmy plains of California’s Death Valley with Range Rover’s new baby SUV.
- Happy birthday E-Type, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 33,623 views Jeremy celebrates the birthday of possibly the best thing to come out of Blighty - the E-Type Jag.
- Aston Martin Virage test (Series 17, Episode 2) 1,109 views James tries out Aston Martin’s Virage.
- Sir Bob Geldof (Series 17, Episode 5) 89 views He might be a Noble Peace prize nominee, but Sir Bob is (whisper it) not the best driver…
- Ross Noble is our star in the reasonably priced car, behind-the-scenes (series 17, episode 2) 65 views He told us about boxes. He went backwards. And he had a quite scary moment on the grass…
- Mini vs sledder, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 1) 1,381 views James takes on Olympian Amy Williams in the new Mini rally car.
- Soldiers to Dakar, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 6) 110 views Richard checks out an unusual motorsport event, where injured soldiers repair both off-roaders and battered lives.
- Lamborghini Aventador (Series 17, Episode 6) 1,669 views Finally, the mighty Aventador hits the Top Gear test track, and Richard is only too happy to help.
- Demolition crew, part 1 (Series 17, Episode 5) 954 views Our fearless trio take off for Europe to practice demolition techniques. Luckily no one was home.