Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Alan Davies in our Reasonably Priced Car (series 2, episode 10) 100 views Alan Davies and his unruly mop are the stars in our crappy Suzuki Liana
- Clarkson in the Alfa 147 vs Golf R32 and Focus RS (series 2, episode 8) 594 views Jeremy pits the Alfa 147 in a drag race against the Golf R32 and Focus RS
- Hammond drives the Bowler Wildcat (series 2, episode 1) 354 views The Hamster gets a bit emotional driving the Bowler Wildcat. Watch it and wince
- Aston Martin DB7 power lap (series 1, episode 3) 593 views The Stig puts the GT version of Aston Martin's DB7 round our test track
- Richard tries to set a land speed record for caravans part 1 (series 2, episode 6) 186 views Richard attempts to set a land speed record for a caravan. And fails miserably
- Clarkson pits Evo against Impreza STi (series 4, episode 5) 916 views Clarkson pits the Subaru Impreza STi against Mitsubishi's Evo VIII...
- Boris Johnson in our Reasonably Priced Car (series 12, episode 6) 45 views London's mayor Boris Johnson is our next Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
- Richard Whiteley in our Reasonably Priced Car (series 2, episode 6) 40 views Richard Whiteley was our improbably slow Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
- Clarkson tests the Vauxhall Signum (series 2, episode 9) 244 views Jeremy climbs into the back seat to drive the Vauxhall Signum. Yes, back seat