Shelby Mustang GT500 vs public transport part one (Series 19, episode 3)
The boys take a pan-European race from London to Milan - Jeremy in a thunderously powerful Ford Mustang and Richard and James on public transport.
More videos in these categories: Challenges
- Jeremy races speed climbers in an Audi RS4 part 1 (series 7, episode 2) 446 views Clarkson and an Audi RS4 race a climber to the top of the Verdon Gorge in France
- Hammond tests the Ascari KZ1 (series 7, episode 1) 113 views Hammond takes the British-built Ascari KZ1 supercar on a lap of our test track
- The boys race an Aston V8 Vantage, BMW M6 and 911 part 1 (series 7, episode 1) 560 views The boys head to the Isle of Man with Aston Martin V8 Vantage, BMW M6 and a 911
- The boys’ supercar road trip to France’s Millau Viaduct part 1 (series 7, episode 3) 637 views The boys head across France in a Pagani Zonda, Ford GT and Ferrari F430
- Nigel Mansell drives our Reasonably Priced Car (series 7, episode 5) 45 views Nigel Mansell is our Stig-rivalling ex-F1 Star in a Reasonably Priced Car
- Ellen MacArthur drives our Reasonably Priced Car (series 7, episode 4) 243 views Sailing legend Ellen MacArthur is our fastest-ever celebrity track contender
- Jeremy races a Bugatti Veyron against Richard and James in a plane (episode 7, series 5) 2,082 views Jeremy and the Bugatti Veyron race James, Richard and a plane across Europe
- Richard drives the Marcos TSO GT2 (series 7, episode 5) 47 views Hammond drives the mad British-built Marcos TSO GT2 around the track
- James and Richard go hill climbing in classic and modified cars (series 7, episode 6) 170 views Which is is quicker up a hill climb? An Austin Healey Sprite or modified Pug 306?