TG Guide to Small Cars
- Alfa MiTo: It might sound like a pizza, but thankfully it doesn’t drive like one. Say what you want about the looks, but it’s fun to drive and has more kit than a Mini.Advertisement - Page continues below
- Chevrolet Aveo: Brand new car that does the usual Chevvy thing and offers cheap motoring. Can we get excited about it? Not really.
- Citroen C3: A small hatch that’s quite funky but of dubious build quality. Nowhere near good enough to compete in this fast-moving market. Why have this when you can have a C4?Advertisement - Page continues below
- Ford Fiesta: All new Fiesta is the cutesiest yet. But don’t worry, lads, you’ll like it too – it’s just as good to drive as it is to look at.Advertisement - Page continues below
- Honda Jazz: The old Jazz was excellent. This is even better. Challenges the Fiesta for sexiness too (or is that just us?).Advertisement - Page continues below
- Mitsubishi Colt: What happens when you cross an Evo X with a city runabout? You get a Colt. There’s no disguising it, that front end is pure Lancer. Shame it won’t go like one.