Top Gear Magazine Competition - Win a Citroën C4 Cactus
1. The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode/ and all BBC magazines comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
4. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on the 11th October 2015.
5. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter and Citroën for promotional purposes.
6. Entrants should enter by answering the question and completing the entry form on the microsite located at www.topgear.com/wincactus or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/topgear. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
8. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
9. The prize is one Citroën C4 Cactus Flair PureTech 110 S&S manual in Pearl White with Dune Airbump® together with delivery to your nearest Citroën dealership and 1 year road tax. Please allow a minimum of 28 days for delivery of to the dealership.
10. The winner must obtain and provide evidence of appropriate car insurance and a valid driving licence before they can collect their prize.
11. Proof of identity of the winner may be requested and failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from this promotion.
12. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all the correct entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by telephone.
13. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
14. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available by sending an SAE to TopGear Marketing Manager, Second Floor A, Energy Centre, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
17. If the winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
18. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
19. By entering this promotion you agree to release Facebook of any liability howsoever caused in respect of this promotion.
20. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.